Consultant in Sexual & Reproductive Health
Central London Community Health NHS Trust
- Complex Contraception
Dr Praveen Jayadeva has been working in the field of Sexual & Reproductive Health for the last 10 years. In this time, he has been responsible for the establishing of contraceptive pathways in smaller clinics as well as larger gynaecology departments.
Currently, Dr Praveen Jayadeva is the Clinical Lead & Consultant in Sexual and Reproductive Health in NHS. Dr Praveen Jayadeva runs the Deep Implant Clinic within NJHS Service. In addition to this, he also focuses on the improvement of training processes for future contraception specialists.
Dr Praveen Jayadeva will be offering offering the following complex contraception services at Clarewell Clinics:
- Removal of deep implants
- Removal of coils with missing threads
- Difficult coil fittings (inc. use of cervical block)
- Contraceptive services in those with prior traumatic experiences
- Contraceptive advice for women with Complex medical issues
In addition to offering patients with complex care, Dr Praveen Jayadeva lends his expertise to research on contraceptive matters, advising the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare on contraceptive guidelines and working as part of a multi-disciplinary expert group on the development of Clinical Guidance on Intrauterine Contraception.
If you are looking for a leader in the field of contraception, rest assured that Dr Praveen Jayadeva will do his best for you.
And it’s just as important to mention, if you get the opportunity to experience Dr Praveen Jayadeva’s cooking, you will be most impressed by the dedication and taste of his South Asian culinary skills.
English & Hindi with conversational Urdu.
- O Graham, P Jayadeva, K Guthrie. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. The use of an integrated care pathway for evidence-based practice and clinical governance abortion care. 2010 May; 30(4):397-403.
- P Jayadeva, P Albertazzi. Reply to Sickle Cell Disease and Thalassaemia major in pregnancy
- Evaluation of safety of online supply of Combined Contraceptive Pills. January 2018
- Safe Text for promotion of safe sex practices among young people. August 2018.
- VITA Study. Compare effectiveness of Vaginal Balance active gel and oral metronidazole in treatment. January 2019
- Use of Dilapan for cervical dilatation in the management of medical and surgical termination. January 2015
- Use of folic acid in the management of menopausal symptoms. September 2015.