Consultant in Sexual Health & Clinical Director
Civic Centre, Stafford Centre Clinic
FRCP, CCST (GU & HIV Medicine), Dip GUM, Dip HIV, DFFP
- Instant Wart Removal
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Established clinical pathways for the management of syphilis
- Established specialist wart clinic (all complexities considered)
- Course director of BASHH (British Association of Sexual Health & HIV) accredited STIF Courses
Dr. Manoj Malu is an NHS consultant in sexual health and has been working in the field of Sexual Health & HIV Medicine since 1998.
Dr.Malu started his training in GUM & HIV Medicine at St Thomas’ Hospital, London in 1998. Since then, he has achieved higher training in Bristol, Plymouth & Birmingham studying under prominent Sexual Health Consultants.
Dr. Malu is also an immensely popular teacher. He regularly teaches medical students, nurses, GP trainees & trainee sexual health doctors. He is particularly known for making the most complex of ideas simple to understand – something both students and patients alike appreciate.
Outside of sexual health, Dr.Malu is the current secretary of JITO UK (Jain International Trade Organisation), a group dedicated to the the socio-economic empowerment of Jain’s in the UK.
English & Hindi with conversational Urdu & Panjabi.
- Colver H, Malu M. Vaginal discharge: recommended management in general practice. Prescriber 5 March 2013; 19-32
- Schembri G, Malu M. Vaginal discharge: recommended management in general practice. Prescriber 2010;21:37-44
- Ibrahim FW, Malu.MK. Sudden deafness in a patient with secondary syphilis The Journal of Laryngology & Otology, 1of 4. 2009
- Nandy U, Malu M. Current management of vaginal discharge in general practice. Prescriber 2007;18:45-59
- Malu MK, Radcliffe KW. An unexpected case of panuveitis. Int J STD AIDS 2006;17:633-634
- Malu MK, Haque S, Radcliffe KW. Comparison of outcomes of management of gonorrhoea by test of cure with telephone follow-up. Int J STD AIDS 2006;17:847-850
- Malu MK, Willcox JR. Vaginal discharge: Recommended management in primary care. Prescriber 2005;16:47-54
- Malu MK, Challenor R, Theobald N, Barton SE. Seeking and engaging in internet sex: a survey of patients attending genitourinary medicine clinics in Plymouth and in London. Int J STD AIDS 2004;15:720-24
- Malu MK, Challenor R, Rodgers C. An audit to evaluate the accessibility, cost, impact on work place absence and convenience of attending genitourinary medicine clinics in London and Plymouth. Int J STD AIDS 2003; 14:55-57
- Malu MK, Willcox JR. Vaginitis: Diagnosis and treatment in primary care. Prescriber December 2002; 36-44