Dr. Manoj Malu is an NHS consultant in sexual health and has been working in the field of Sexual Health & HIV Medicine since 1998.
Dr.Malu started his training in GUM & HIV Medicine at St Thomas’ Hospital, London in 1998. Since then, he has achieved higher training in Bristol, Plymouth & Birmingham studying under prominent Sexual Health Consultants.
Dr. Malu is also an immensely popular teacher. He regularly teaches medical students, nurses, GP trainees & trainee sexual health doctors. He is particularly known for making the most complex of ideas simple to understand – something both students and patients alike appreciate.
Outside of sexual health, Dr.Malu is the current secretary of JITO UK (Jain International Trade Organisation), a group dedicated to the the socio-economic empowerment of Jain’s in the UK.
A truly excellent clinic. Professional, informative care and advice provided by the wonderful Dr Malu and his experienced team. Whatever your concern, Dr Malu and his colleagues will make you feel at ease and deliver a level of personal and human service you will not find elsewhere. Should you need advice and assistance as regards your sexual health, do not delay, pick up the phone to Dr Malu and his team and they will very much look after you. Highly recommended.
I visited the London clinic. The premises is very clean and pleasant. The office manager is a lovely young lady that welcomes you.
My son was seen by Dr Manoj K Malu. He was very pleasant, considerate and offered a spectrum of solutions. The procedure was safe and fast and the end results were perfect. I would howl heartedly recommend the clinic. They freed my son of a problem that weighed down on him for years. I am very grateful. Thank you!
Very friendly, kind and professional. highly recommend this clinic.
I have met many professionals in this field before, honestly I can say Dr Malu is not only one of the best in his field but also very nice human being if not an angel. from my personal experience He and his team are very patient, they treated me as their priority. I have visited Dr Malu many times and he always threat me with paitent and make sure I’m at ease. I travel many hours to visit him and never regret from driving nearly 6 Hr. I’ve kept my contact with him even I won’t need any medical treatment I still love to go and visit him anytime I can.
Best experience I’ve ever had from a healthcare provider. Dr Malu and the nurse were both friendly and professional. They had considered all elements of consultation before I’d even sat in the chair. The process was completely seamless end-to-end. I didn’t feel rushed in anyway as I would often feel in a consultation. They are willing to take the time to discuss concerns and circumstances before recommending, with absolutely no pressure whatsoever, the service they feel most suitable for you. The tests were done in minutes. Thank you
- Colver H, Malu M. Vaginal discharge: recommended management in general practice. Prescriber 5 March 2013; 19-32
- Schembri G, Malu M. Vaginal discharge: recommended management in general practice. Prescriber 2010;21:37-44
- Ibrahim FW, Malu.MK. Sudden deafness in a patient with secondary syphilis The Journal of Laryngology & Otology, 1of 4. 2009
- Nandy U, Malu M. Current management of vaginal discharge in general practice. Prescriber 2007;18:45-59
- Malu MK, Radcliffe KW. An unexpected case of panuveitis. Int J STD AIDS 2006;17:633-634
- Malu MK, Haque S, Radcliffe KW. Comparison of outcomes of management of gonorrhoea by test of cure with telephone follow-up. Int J STD AIDS 2006;17:847-850
- Malu MK, Willcox JR. Vaginal discharge: Recommended management in primary care. Prescriber 2005;16:47-54
- Malu MK, Challenor R, Theobald N, Barton SE. Seeking and engaging in internet sex: a survey of patients attending genitourinary medicine clinics in Plymouth and in London. Int J STD AIDS 2004;15:720-24
- Malu MK, Challenor R, Rodgers C. An audit to evaluate the accessibility, cost, impact on work place absence and convenience of attending genitourinary medicine clinics in London and Plymouth. Int J STD AIDS 2003; 14:55-57
- Malu MK, Willcox JR. Vaginitis: Diagnosis and treatment in primary care. Prescriber December 2002; 36-44