Gynaecologist and Contraception Specialist
MBBS, MRCOG, DFSRH, FRT
Dr. Parveen Khan has been a dedicated practitioner in the field of Gynaecology and Contraception since 1987. Over the years, she has helped numerous women with a wide range of issues, from simple concerns like vaginal discharge to more complex cases of dysfunctional uterine bleeding and deep contraceptive implants.
In addition to seeing patients, Dr Khan has created a protocol for the management of heavy uterine bleeding using Microwave Endometrial Ablation(MEA)/Balloon Ablation at Manor Hospital in Walsall. She has also published and spoken on matters pertaining to Gynaecology, Contraception & Sexual Health – with much more to come.
When she’s not working, Dr. Khan enjoys expressing her creative side through art, including painting, sketching, and designing dresses.
- Mental Capacity Presentation on 22 nd Jan. 2019 at New Cross Hospital. This presentation catered to the full breath of staff from Reception staff, Health care assistants, Nurses, Doctors & Consultants
- Presentation as Representative of Shine Humanity (Charity) 24 th Apr. 2019 at DHQ Skardu (Pakistan) for Lady Heath Visitors & Nurses & Doctors on Common misconceptions /Back to Basics & Update on Contraception & Sexual Health
- Poster Presentation at the British Midlands Obs/Gynae (BMOG) Spring Symposium 2007, titled “It cannot happen twice or can it”
- I prepared a Protocol on Microwave Endometrial Ablation (MEA)/Balloon Ablation when I worked at the Manor Hospital, Walsall
- Khan P E*, Sheikh H*, Faridi N. Malakoplakia of the Uterus- A case report with review of literature. JPMA, Mar.’94.Vol.44;3;76-77
- Currently taking part in a National Audit on Mycoplasma Genitalium 2022
- Internal Audit on Cervical Screening
- I assisted in a Multi-centre trial (EURAS trial) on IUD/IUS