Referring a patient
It can be difficult for some patients to find the answer they need to move on. We’re here to make it easy for you and your patient. And we’ll keep you informed along the way so you can continue to provide seamless care to them.
Being an independent clinic, we do not require a signed referral for patients to attend our clinic. They can book an appointment directly with our medical receptionists.
Please note that we are a private clinic and we charge for our services (we do not currently accept insurance).
Focus in sexual health & contraception
GMC & NMC registered clinicians
Discreet & confidential service
What services do you offer?
Our Family planning clinic offers:
- Family planning & contraception consultation
- Coil fitting (Copper & Hormonal)
- Coil removal (Copper & Hormonal)
- Contraceptive injections
- Contraceptive patches
- Contraceptive pills
- Combined hormonal pills
- Diaphrams (currently out of stock)
- Emergency contraception (coil)
- Implant fitting
- Implant removal
- Morning after pill
- Progesterone only pill (POP)
Our Sexual health clinic offers:
- Sexual health consultations
- STI & HIV testing (with over 40+ tests and same day PCR results)
- STI treatments
- HIV PrEP & HIV PEP
Our HPV-Wart clinic offers:
- Consultations (including for second opinions)
- Low + High Risk HPV DNA testing
- Skin biopsy
- Hyfrecation treatment of genital warts
- HPV vaccinations
Are you the right clinic for our patients?
Most of the services we offer are also available in your nearest GU/Family Planning clinic. As such, it may be more beneficial to signpost your patient there.
In the event that your patient has already tried the GU/Family Planning clinic but are looking for a quicker option or further care/support, then we would whole-heartedly encourage you to send your patients to us.
How can we send patients to you?
Simply share our clinic details with your patient and they can book directly with us.